At dot Grill in Ebisu. 80 people are coming. On Wednesday party. Nice location and good people.
At Australian bar in Roppongi. Nice venue, Great people and Good location. Let's enjoy toast!
Irish pub Mulligans at Kamiyacho. Good location, nice people and many drinks!! Let's chat with new people!!
Welcome to Gaitomo!
Gaitomo is new style of international party events! Party goers are made up of foreigners who speak some Japanese and Japanese who can't speak much English.
Won't you come and join us for great fun speaking to others in our Gaitomo parties? Why not come and spend a special night with us ! Meet Japanese ladies , guys and foreigners from all over the world! Whether it's making new friends or relationships, language practice, or just party lovers, we welcome you!
- This is to inform you about the Gaitomo Stamp Cards. As of now, it is a paper-based stamp card that is stamped when entering a Gaitomo event. This stamp card, however, will be replaced by a LINE shop card around November this year. We will reach out to you and confirm this replacement date soon. After the change is final, you will still be able to use your old stamp card, but a new one won’t be issued. The LINE shop card has already been issued, so you have the opportunity to get one now. However, you cannot get any points until the date we start accepting the LINE shop card. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you,
- We will held Beach Party tomorrow. We announce at here by 10:00 in the morning when it is canceled due to rain.
- We started a way guidance with an Instagram story. If you lose your way, Check our Instagram.
- LINE stamp started selling. The first edition of English stamps to use with your foreign friends is here! Use them for everyday English chats and party invitations!
- We have decided to host the summer special project "Beach Party" on August 12 (Sat) at 1pm. Let's enjoy the summer♪
- New!【Tokyo】Oct 23(Tue)◆Omotesando
- New!【Osaka】Oct 20(Sat)◆Doujima
- New!【Osaka】Oct 6(Sat)★Shinsaibashi
- Change【Tokyo】Aug 14(Tue)◆Omotesando
- New!【Tokyo】Aug 11(Sat)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 21(Fri)★Daikanyama
- New!【Tokyo】Oct 25(Thu)★Shinjukugyoen
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 27(Thu)★Shinjukugyoen
- New!【Tokyo】Oct 21(Sun)★Aoyama
- New!【Tokyo】Oct 20(Sat)★Nishiazabu
- New!【Tokyo】Oct 17(Wed)★Ebisu
- New!【Tokyo】Oct 14(Sun)★Ginza
- New!【Tokyo】Oct 11(Thu)★Ginza
- New!【Tokyo】Oct 8(Mon)★Akasakamitsuke
- New!【Tokyo】Oct 7(Sun)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Oct 6(Sat)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Oct 5(Fri)★Daikanyama
- New!【Osaka】Sep 15(Sat)◆Doujima
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 14(Fri)★Omotesando
- New!【Tokyo】Aug 2(Thu)★Shinjukugyoen
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 2(Sun)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Jul 29(Sun)★Roppongi
- New!【Osaka】Jul 28(Sat)★Shinsaibashi
- New!【Tokyo】Jul 28(Sat)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 13(Thu)★Ginza
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 23(Sun)★Ginza
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 29(Sat)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 30(Sun)★Azabujuban
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 28(Fri)★Ebisu
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 15(Sat)★Shibuya
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 15(Sat)★Shibuya
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 9(Sun)★Jiyuugaoka
- New!【Tokyo】Aug 26(Sun)★Ginza
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 8(Sat)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Aug 5(Sun)★Shibuya
- New!【Tokyo】Aug 12(Sun)★Azabujuban
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 1(Sat)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Aug 4(Sat)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Jul 6(Fri)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Jul 1(Sun)★Jiyuugaoka
- New!【Tokyo】Aug 17(Fri)★Daikanyama
- New!【Tokyo】Jul 20(Fri)★Daikanyama
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 7(Fri)★Daikanyama
- New!【Tokyo】Jul 22(Sun)★Ginza
- New!【Tokyo】Aug 22(Wed)★Ebisu
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 5(Wed)★Ebisu
- New!【Tokyo】Sep 19(Wed)★Ebisu
- New!【Tokyo】Aug 8(Wed)★Ebisu
- New!【Tokyo】Jul 25(Wed)★Ebisu
- New!【Tokyo】Jul 19(Thu)★Nakameguro
Collect stamps from our parties just by attending!! Get 5 and you get in the next party free!! Rainy days, student ID holders get double points! 2x normal! And old point cards can also be used! Just ask us!
Trading, exchange, selling or buying of Gaitomo point cards without prior permission from Gaitomo management, for the purpose of personal gain or profit is strictly prohibited.