Wristband Party!! You can easy to talk new people with Wristband☆ Popular venue & close to Daikanyama station.
Mix International Party at Doujima in Osaka. You can enjoy full course menu buffet. All you can drink party.
Found great&nice venue at Nishiazabu. NY style Bar. Everybody like Nishiazabu♪ Yummy food and Many people!
Welcome to Gaitomo!
Gaitomo is new style of international party events! Party goers are made up of foreigners who speak some Japanese and Japanese who can't speak much English.
Won't you come and join us for great fun speaking to others in our Gaitomo parties? Why not come and spend a special night with us ! Meet Japanese ladies , guys and foreigners from all over the world! Whether it's making new friends or relationships, language practice, or just party lovers, we welcome you!
- We will be replaced by a LINE shop card from today. If you have a paper-based stamp card, you can use it continue until full.
- Please note that the entry price for Japanese males has changed from January 2019. Thank you.
- We changed URL of event report because Google+ service will finish. We will write on Livedoor blog from now on. We hope that you read it.
- No bags/coats on seats. Please cloak available. If your baggage is in the way, we will cloak it and charge you a cloak-fee upon pick-up. Thank you for your understanding.
- This is to inform you about the Gaitomo Stamp Cards. As of now, it is a paper-based stamp card that is stamped when entering a Gaitomo event. This stamp card, however, will be replaced by a LINE shop card around November this year. We will reach out to you and confirm this replacement date soon. After the change is final, you will still be able to use your old stamp card, but a new one won’t be issued. The LINE shop card has already been issued, so you have the opportunity to get one now. However, you cannot get any points until the date we start accepting the LINE shop card. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you,
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 11(Fri)★Omotesando
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 25(Fri)★Ginza
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 12(Sat)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 31(Thu)★Shinjukugyoen
- New!【Osaka】Feb 2(Sat)★Shinsaibashi
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 18(Fri)★Daikanyama
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 7(Fri)★Daikanyama
- New!【Osaka】Dec 1(Sat)★Shinsaibashi
- New!【Osaka】Jan 19(Sat)◆Doujima
- New!【Osaka】Dec 15(Sat)◆Doujima
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 27(Sun)★Azabujuban
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 26(Sat)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 20(Sun)★Ginza
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 19(Sat)★Nishiazabu
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 17(Thu)★Nihonbashi
- New!【Tokyo】Feb 11(Mon)★Akasakamitsuke
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 14(Mon)★Akasakamitsuke
- New!【Tokyo】Feb 10(Sun)★Aoyama
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 13(Sun)★Aoyama
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 9(Wed)★Ginza
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 6(Sun)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 2(Sun)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 23(Wed)★Ebisu
- New!【Tokyo】Jan 5(Sat)★Shibuya
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 31 (Mon)◆Shibuya
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 29(Sat)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Nov 24(Sat)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 1(Sat)★Ginza
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 30(Sun)★Shibuya
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 30(Sun)★Shibuya
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 15(Sat)★Nishiazabu
- New!【Tokyo】Nov 17(Sat)★Nishiazabu
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 18(Tue)◆Omotesando
- New!【Tokyo】Nov 20(Tue)◆Omotesando
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 8(Sat)★Shibuya
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 21(Fri)★Harajuku
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 28(Fri)★Ebisu
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 14(Fri)★Daikanyama
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 26(Wed)★Ebisu
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 22(Sat)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Nov 30(Fri)★Omotesando
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 6(Thu)★Shinjukugyoen
- New!【Tokyo】Oct 25(Thu)★Shinjukugyoen
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 20(Thu)★Akasakamitsuke
- New!【Tokyo】Nov 22(Thu)★Akasakamitsuke
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 24(Mon)★Roppongi
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 23(Sun)★Aoyama
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 16(Sun)★Azabujuban
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 12(Wed)★Ginza
- New!【Tokyo】Dec 9(Sun)★Ginza
Gaitomo LINE Shop Card
Collect points from our parties just by attending!!Get 5 points and you get in the next party free!!Rainy days, student ID holders get double points!
*Get shop card free before you attend.