2018 Jun 16(Sat)7pm～
Gaitomo Mix 50 people
|Address||Kintetsu Doujima Bldg B1, 2-2-2 Doujima, Kita-ku, Osaka|
|Reception desk||Reception desk is B1 floor. Please come to Gaitomo reception.|
【Access】4min from JR Kitashinchi Station
Buffet & All you can drink
Japanese Woman : 2,900yen
※Only Japanese = No Reservation/+500yen from above
※Foreigners need to show something to prove that you are foreigner to receptionist
We will check ID for legal drinking age at the door.
Please bring some ID with you. (foreign registration or residence card)
a movie of past events in this same venue
- 2018 Aug 22(Wed)7pm～ Ebisu dot.Grill On Wednesday Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Aug 24(Fri)7pm～ Roppongi Australian Bar Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Aug 25(Sat)7pm～ Kamiyacho Irish Pub Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Aug 26(Sun)6pm～ Ginza International marriage Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Aug 30(Thu)7pm～ Akasakamitsuke【Come Alone Theme】Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Aug 31(Fri)7pm～ Ebisu Standing Bar Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Sep 1(Sat)7pm～ Roppongi MAGNET Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Sep 2(Sun)6pm～ Roppongi Unmarried People Only Gaitomo Original International Party
Food & Drink
Food : Buffet
Drink : All you can drink
Any style OK. We dont have a dress code
Mainly 20s and 30s
Around 50 people are coming
•Standing free-style party (limited / no seats)
•Separate smoking area inside
•Entry and re-entry is possible during the party times
•Cloak available (fee)
※Please understand that there is a possibility the details and flow of the party may change on the day depending on the number of attendees.
(Not allowed : solicitation and sale of goods)
This is Mix International Party with a New Japanese circle at Doujima in Osaka. Feel the international atmosphere.
Also you can enjoy full course menu buffet.
＝We will toast with everyone!!＝
Reception Open 7pm～ / Drink start 7:30pm～
※We give you a welcome drink before toast. We will start all-you-can-drink after toast.
Around 50 people are expected to attend this party. Many Japanese and Non-Japanese will be participating.
Its a good opportunity to make new friends and find your language exchange partners or even find your girlfriends/boyfriends. Good chance to increase your network of friends and contacts. Come alone or bring your friends. Everybody is WELCOME! Just come and be ready to make new friends with everybody.
(Participants have a variety of English levels. Not all Participants can speak fluent English.)