2017 Mar 23(Thu)7pm～
Gaitomo Original 50 people
|Address||Tanji Bldg 2F, 3-25-7 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Reception desk||Reception desk is 2nd floor|
【Access】5min walk from exit No5 Meijijingumae Station, 8min walk from exit Omotesando-guchi Harajuku Station
Lite buffet & Drink cash bar
Japanese Woman : 1,500yen
※Only Japanese = No Reservation/+500yen from above
※Foreigners need to show something to prove that you are foreigner to receptionist
We will check ID for legal drinking age at the door.
Please bring some ID with you. (foreign registration or residence card)
- 2017 Mar 29(Wed)7pm～ Ebisu dot.Grill On Wednesday Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2017 Mar 31(Fri)7:30pm～ Azabujuban IVY AZABU Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2017 Apr 1(Sat)4pm～ Shibuya Non-alcohol Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2017 Apr 1(Sat)7pm～ Roppongi Happy Hour Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2017 Apr 2(Sun)6pm～ Azabujuban Ladies First Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2017 Apr 4(Tue)7:30pm～ Omotesando All you can drink Weekday Gaitomo Mix International Party
- 2017 Apr 6(Thu)7pm～ Meijijingumae【Come Alone Theme】Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2017 Apr 7(Fri)7:55pm～ Omotesando LA COLLEZIONE Gaitomo Mix International Party
Food & Drink
Food : Lite Buffet
(All you can eat until everything is gone)
Drink : Cash Bar
(personal alcohol prohibited)
Any style OK. We dont have a dress code
Mainly 20s and 30s
Around 50 people are coming
•Standing free-style party (limited / no seats)
•Non-smoking event (separate smoking in outside area)
•Entry and re-entry is possible during the party times
•Cloak available (fee)
•Cannot remain after party-end time
※Please understand that there is a possibility the details and flow of the party may change on the day depending on the number of attendees.
(Not allowed : solicitation and sale of goods)
This is Gaitomo original International Party. Let's enjoy taking with new people.
3D Latte Art is a famous cafe.
Around 50 people are expected to attend this party. Many Japanese and Non-Japanese will be participating.
Its a good opportunity to make new friends and find your language exchange partners or even find your girlfriends/boyfriends. Good chance to increase your network of friends and contacts. Come alone or bring your friends. Everybody is WELCOME! Just come and be ready to make new friends with everybody.
(Participants have a variety of English levels. Not all Participants can speak fluent English.)