2015 May 17 (Sun) 6pm～
Gaitomo Original 100 people
|Time||6pm～8:30pm (L/O 8pm)|
|Address||1-14-15 B1, Ebisuminami, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Reception desk||Reception desk is B1 floor|
【Access】1 min from west of JR Ebisu Station
Lite buffet & All you can drink
Japanese Woman : 3,000yen
※Only Japanese = No Reservation/+500yen from above
※Foreigners need to show something to prove that you are foreigner to receptionist
We will check ID for legal drinking age at the door.
Please bring some ID with you. (foreign registration or residence card)
- 2019 Jul 24(Wed)7pm～ Ginza POPINN Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2019 Jul 26(Fri)7pm～ Daikanyama Wristband Plan Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2019 Jul 27(Sat)7pm～ Shibuya Asian Spice King Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2019 Jul 28(Sun)6pm～ Roppongi Unmarried People Only Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2019 Aug 1(Thu)7pm～ Nakameguro PIZZA Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2019 Aug 2(Fri)7pm～ Ebisu English Activity Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2019 Aug 3(Sat)7pm～ Roppongi Singles Only Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2019 Aug 3(Sat)7pm～ Osaka Shinsaibashi Gaitomo Original International Party
Food & Drink
Food : Buffet
(All you can eat until everything is gone)
Drink : All you can drink
Any style OK. We dont have a dress code
Mainly 20s and 30s
Around 100 people are coming
Freestyle / Standing-style
No smoking inside
Accepted way entrance and exit
(Not allowed : solicitation and sale of goods)
This is【Partner Seeking Only】Gaitomo original International party. Its a good opportunity to meet new people. All you can drink and eat.
This new venue is MOTEL which is cafe & bar for adult people.
Around 100 people are expected to attend this party. Many Japanese and Non-Japanese will be participating.
Its a good opportunity to make new friends and find your language exchange partners or even find your girlfriends/boyfriends. Good chance to increase your network of friends and contacts. Come alone or bring your friends. Everybody is WELCOME! Just come and be ready to make new friends with everybody.
(Participants have a variety of English levels. Not all Participants can speak fluent English.)