2013 Sep 16 (Mon) 5pm～
Gaitomo Original 100 people
|Time||5pm～7:30pm (L/O 7pm)|
|Place||Nishiazabu AZABU RESITED|
|Address||Barbizon 89 bldg B1, 1-8-8 Nishiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Reception desk||Reception desk is B1 floor|
【Access】7 minutes walk from exit No2 of Roppongi Station
Japanese Woman : 3,000yen (More than 2people 2,500yen)
※Only Japanese = No Reservation/+500yen from above
※Foreigners need to show something to prove that you are foreigner to receptionist
We will check ID for legal drinking age at the door.
Please bring some ID with you. (foreign registration or residence card)
- 2018 May 22(Tue)7:30pm～ Omotesando All you can drink Weekday Gaitomo Mix International Party
- 2018 May 24(Thu)7pm～ Nakameguro PIZZA Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 May 25(Fri)7pm～ Daikanyama Wristband Plan Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 May 26(Sat)7pm～ Roppongi MAGNET Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 May 27(Sun)6pm～ Roppongi Unmarried Person Only Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 May 30(Wed)7pm～ Ebisu Standing Bar Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Jun 1(Fri)7pm～ Omotesando Eragu Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Jun 2(Sat)7pm～ Roppongi The OAK Restaurant Gaitomo Original International Party
Food & Drink
Food : Lite Buffet
(All you can eat until everything is gone)
Drink : All you can drink
Any style OK. We dont have a dress code
Mainly 20s and 30s
Around 100 people are coming
Freestyle / Standing-style
No smoking inside (There is smoking area out of the venue)
Accepted way entrance and exit
(Not allowed : solicitation and sale of goods)
This is Gaitomo original International party for only singles. Its a good opportunity to meet new single people.
The venue is AZABU RESITED. Its very romantic space.
Around 100 people are expected to attend this party. Many Japanese and Non-Japanese will be participating.
Its a good opportunity to make new friends and find your language exchange partners or even find your girlfriends/boyfriends. Good chance to increase your network of friends and contacts. Come alone or bring your friends. Everybody is WELCOME! Just come and be ready to make new friends with everybody.
(Participants have a variety of English levels. Not all Participants can speak fluent English.)