2013 Jul 20 (Sat) 4pm～
Gaitomo Original 80 people
|Time||4pm～6:30pm (L/O 6pm)|
|Address||Barbizon 73 B1, 2-24-14 Nishiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Reception desk||Reception desk is B1 floor|
【Access】10min walk from Exit No.2 of Roppongi St. or 10min walk from Exit No.3 of Hiroo St.
Japanese Woman : 3,500yen(More than 2people 3,000yen)
※Only Japanese = No Reservation/+500yen from above
※Foreigners need to show something to prove that you are foreigner to receptionist
We will check ID for legal drinking age at the door.
Please bring some ID with you. (foreign registration or residence card)
- 2018 Mar 21(Wed)7pm～ Ebisu dot. On Wednesday Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Mar 23(Fri)7pm～ Ebisu Standing Bar Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Mar 24(Sat)7pm～ Roppongi ALL-YOU-CAN-DRINK Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Mar 25(Sun)6pm～ Roppongi Unmarried Person Only Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Mar 29(Thu)7pm～ Akasakamitsuke【Come Alone Theme】Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Mar 30(Fri)7pm～ Roppongi Australian Bar Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Mar 31(Sat)7pm～ Kamiyacho Irish Pub Gaitomo Original International Party
- 2018 Apr 1(Sun)6pm～ Ginza PP Salon Gaitomo Original International Party
Food & Drink
Food : Lite Buffet
(All you can eat until everything is gone)
Drink : All you can drink
Any style OK. We dont have a dress code
Around 80 people are coming
Freestyle / Standing-style
No smoking inside (There is smoking area out of the venue)
Accepted way entrance and exit
(Not allowed : solicitation and sale of goods)
This is Gaitomo original International party for only over 30s.
The venue is SILK which calm atmosphere stylish private dinning just opened a few month ago.
Around 80 people are expected to attend this party. Many Japanese and Non-Japanese will be participating.
Its a good opportunity to make new friends and find your language exchange partners or even find your girlfriends/boyfriends. Good chance to increase your network of friends and contacts. Come alone or bring your friends. Everybody is WELCOME! Just come and be ready to make new friends with everybody.
(Participants have a variety of English levels. Not all Participants can speak fluent English.)